Monday, December 6, 2010

Waiting For Prince Charming :]

I'm only 15. . . but is it so wrong to want someone to love me unconditionally? For richer or for poor? In sickness and in health?

 I want love! There, i said it! Now i ask you, who will love me for me? Not for what i have done, my past doesn't dictate who i am, but it is part of what i will become. And only i can decide my fate. But, whoever stands by my side as i take on this crazy, messed up world will be all i need in life. I don't need money to be happy, all i need is God in my heart, my past behind me, the road of life ahead of me, and Prince Charming on my side holding my hand as we take on our never-ending life, full of love and passion.

Waiting For Prince Charming. . .

2 comments:

  1. Take it from someone who understand your sentiments COMPLETELY. He's get to you soon enough, some of us just have to practice more patients than others :-)
    God will bring him to you when He knows you ready :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E1%83%A6LoveOverEveryThing%E1%83%A6/265600343544504

    Hey ! Need advice?? Go like them on fb ! they give great advice !

    ReplyDelete