Monday, December 6, 2010

UPS and Fed Ex Can Suck It O.o

I was told my camera i ordered would be here Friday last week. I complained and complained and they said it would get there Saturday. I waited all day and it never came. Then some chick said my package was with UPS not Fed Ex so i waited all day for the wrong package carrier! I was pissed! So i called and someone told me it would come on Sunday, so i waited all day and still no camera. Then when i called they said they weren't open on Sunday! They re-assured me it would be here today, and guess what? Someone told me it will be here tomorrow! If the UPS guy comes imma slap him! R A W R!

2 comments:

  1. haha that was so funny when you called the fedex guy on accident lol. sorry, what i meant to say was i hope you get your camera soon=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWW - YOUR NOSTRILS ARE HUGE :O

    ReplyDelete